Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Satchi

This would be the very first blog about my Japanese-chin 8 months Satchi,

It was my sisters idea to get a new pet, that I remember it was December 30 2012 and the day after is new year. I swear we checked every pet shop and found nothing. It was I believe 2nd to the last store and saw this white mushy pup. Really different. The color and cuteness standout!

I didn't know how much he is but I am so decided to get him. It looked fragile and peaceful. 

So, we head home and I can notice people looking at him saying, "oh so cute.." that makes me a proud owner, *grinning*


It wasn't hard to introduce him to family because he is innocent and size..only 2 handfuls!

He grew smart, he has talents on finding things, trained by his toys. He can always see where you hide his chew bones and stuff toys. He drinks a loooot of water. Just like me. <3 p="">

satchi and my sister - emmie / bods :)



He is sweet and loving. We always jog every morning, but my dad won't let us anymore because he's afraid about recent news around BF Resort, some gang that grabs your pet and sell it. 

And what happened to him, he didn't know any person now aside from us and since he isn't used to it, he barks.

We'll try to practice that thing to him some other time.

Isn't he cute? 
On this picture above is him, wearing a jell-eyebrows.

To beautify, I added an even eyebrow line(watchu say?).. And at that moment I was laughing so hard that I need to concentrate to create a thin straight line just an inch above his eyes. And this little fella, soo mad at me that he won't eat.

It took 2 shower to remove that stain from his forehead. Little baby's so mad. Hhaha.



Bombed him with another prank, I make him wear stockings, ideas I saw on YouTube. Oh! his butt..haha he really won't get near me after that. I'd say how he hated me that time. Still he's adorable.



No comments:

Post a Comment