Tuesday, June 4, 2013

My First Lay Bare Experience.. and Second..

Shaved underarms last for about 1-2 days, advantage is that shaving doesn't hurt even a little. I was just wandering through ATC when I thought about having my armpits waxed that time, since I've got excess time from shopping some stuffs. Although I've researched about them while I was working and read all the procedures first.

Well anyway, I walked in and checked the lay bare store... clinic? or whatever you call it.. 

I was so excited and thrilled about the result and how does it actually feels.

Surprisingly it only took an ample time to clear/wax the entire surface and it didn't really hurt, I was even talking to someone on the phone. Then she offered me Brazilian. But the lady scared me that It might hurt and I'd be needing to drink Advil.

I liked how it went, the ambiance as well. It is relaxing.

I came back 1 week after and did Brazilian. I realized how brave I was because I was able to control myself not to cry. Because it definitely hurt!

Waxing will remove the roots of your hair and it don't come back easily. It's been 2 weeks and hair still is not visible. I was just afraid about having chicken skin.. soon.

Maybe I'll try IPL next time. :)


Satisfactory look. <3 p="">

No comments:

Post a Comment