Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Juan Spa - Montalban Rizal



Alright, so I was looking for their website and luckily, they have none.,
I guess their only branch is located in Rodriguez, Montalban, Rizal.
It was our vacation last month, but I was still working. As we girls need to visit spa sometimes to relieve anxiety. Now then, all that I can see legit is the Juan Spa as it was located in Robinson Center. I asked my sister and mom to check it out. (That would be my mom's first time and I can say she liked it.) Well it was crazy for me, I didn't chose moderate pressure. That I soon regret. The whole massage is relaxing but nothing to me at all.

me
this what you'll see
mom and my sister

I kinda purchased a loyalty card for discount on your next visit, but unfortunately I was trying to check other branches here in Las Pinas. uh? Nothingggg ..

As for me, my favorite massage is Swedish as you get to feel the pressure of reflex and a normal massage. That's what we did, it was for 1 hour and 20 minutes. 

Place is clean and very relaxing. As usual, you get that smooth and baby skin after. Hmm.. it makes me wanna hit spa tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment