Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Swag myself.

"All that we are is the result of what we have thought. The mind is everything. What we think we become." -Gautama Buddha

I remembered days on philosophy with ms.riguerra, I failed, nakakatamad kasi e, caught sleeping, cheating, cutting. i've never been interested on those great men.. until buddha. :)

Hay! So restless. @3:35pm.

Lahat ata ng contradictions nasa sakin na, I can't help not being miserable for everyone to know. Parang naniniwala na ata ako na life is not about having you choose on two options, 1. Be happy 2. Get Miserable. But actually, Wala kang control, eventually you'll realize it kung nagkamali ka or.. not in the end. Pero sa kasalukuyan? You'll find yourself faking if you inhaled all bad farts and parang wala lang. Ha. .ha. >:(

(Like this) I hated somebody I loved too much. Equally.

I hope life isn't a big joke, because I don't get it.

- Some said nobody died as a virgin. Know why? Life has already fucked us. I once thought that the secret of life.. is you just hang around until you got used to it. Wrong. As we struggle to make sense of things, life looks on in repose. Human life is purely a matter of deciding what's important to you.

Stop imagining to much, as well as expecting the best for you. Kasi when you didn't get them or reach what your dreams and they're promises had lead you. ..aray. ang sakit ng chan ko :(







1 comment:

  1. I can't believe i said this haha. It was way a year ago? Perspective didn't changed a bit.

    ReplyDelete