Tuesday, November 16, 2010

My Make-up Goodies ;]]

My everyday routine gets into this tiny minute blow. I didn't take a lot of time getting ready for everyday. Just this quick and simple steps to follow. -by me ofcourse though kabisado ko na after all these years. lol

As the base after washing your face was my cream, sulfur. It was like "add twice" brightness that covers my eyebags, i meant this cream + powder stands as my concealer too, and then the powder is also to hide the oily surface. It was well helpful to remove dangly distractions that might get in the way while putting my next step. Well, actually you could put eye shadows, in most cases, I use light ones so that it would look natural for my everyday. White eye shadows could also help whiten your eyebags. My next and favorite part of this is 'Applying Liquid Eye Liner'.

Liquid eyeliner comes in a bottle rather like ink, and you must use a separate brush to apply. The best result will come from a point liner brush. It is natural to close your eye as you draw the line, but if you keep it open, it will actually make it easier to follow the curve of your lid and thus have a straighter line. You do not need to try and paint a continuous line with liquid eyeliner. It is actually easier to pain a few small dashes onto the lash line, example: Inner corner, middle and outer corner, then go back and connect them. If you want a thicker line than this initial thin one, build it up gradually. Start at the middle of the lash line and draw towards the outer corner. You can extend the line slightly past the outer corner of your eyelid if you wish.

Common Eyeliner Mistakes:

If you do make a mistake while applying liner in either pencil or liquid form, then it is easily corrected - just keep some eye makeup remover close to hand, and gently dab at the area you wish to remove with a small amount on the end.


Depending on my mood was the shape I wanted to form on my eye, Ofcourse I feel good, but if i wanted "me" to look such a goody-good girl then I make them eyes big, simply by NOT putting eyeliner on the outer corner of the eyelid. .Use liquid eyeliner just above your eyelashes and extend the line a bit after your eyelash line to give yourself a more of a feline look. Some white eyeliner or some iridescent dust on the inside corner of your eyes will make you look brighter and more awake not to mention that it will make your eyes stand out. Brown eyeliner doesn't make your eyes smaller at all. It just gives you more of a natural look.

I don't go much for lipstick, light ones and pale colors - i like ♥. They don't get too much attention from your lips but to your eyes. It'll help get the first look of others on your big eyes. Here goes my routiny ;]]

arrivederci!

xoxo

www.femalenetwork.com

2 comments:

  1. hello angel.. how do you apply sa-ing into ypur face po? thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just saw this comment. sorry for the very late reply.

    I still use san-ing. apply just like the regular cream, overnight or after you wash ur face. doesn't really matter. :))

    ReplyDelete