Tuesday, June 15, 2010

¿Sobre reaccionar? :(

It wasn't over reacting really, it's being unfair.

Walang magawa sa bahay, Entonces ellos me hicieron limpio la casa entera para llega tarde a despertar. Is that correct? :(

Why do they have to do that? It's more like. "Estancia aquí y la parada que estudia".

Yet a lot of students naman have been in this situation. Maybe I wasn't used to it.

. . .

I really missed having trip to different places, nakakawala kasi ng problem. Kaya lang, when i am with my family I hope I was with that someone, When I was with my someone I hope I was with my sister, when I was with my sister I hope I was with my friends. .

. .bien, lo que

;]]

This was taken at tagaytay picnic groove's Zipline. ¡Maldiga eso! Fui espantado todo. I loved scary rides though, That was different. But we both enjoyed the scenerie. Wala nang magawa eh, I have to. .for that sh*tty price :) lols

Ofcourse we'd eat. RMS was like one of the best pinoy cuisine I've ever tasted here. Same as the acoustic band nila na kinantahan kami which is may bayad pala. haha

The day after was to Subic naman, mas matagal ata yung byahe kesa sa stay. We've been to tree top muna then to JEST - jungle. .something :) Manong told us that it was the place where Papa piolo and zaijan shoot primetime Noah.

Then to Ocean Adventure na. Super dami ng tao, the best part I enjoyed ehh yung mga foreigner diver.

(Los tipos fueron tan guapos, tengo aún la oportunidad de tomar una imagen con mi aplasta. Fue tan agradable realmente. La tía dijo que hacía no quiso su olor. Pero yo no la creo. ¿Cómo pueda ella? ) Hahaha. .

They were much better even if it is scripted. Than dolphins, whales, fishes, sea lions and what else?? Really. .

That's it. Other informations were forgotten and my list was deleted for some valid reason.

Espere que sucede otra vez. Ser continuado

Adios!

No comments:

Post a Comment