Thursday, June 10, 2010

Maratón de película y primos

8th of June 2010, after swimming with my daz-cousins (where i was drowned) :S
(Vamos directamente a su casa de mis primos dulces.)


They cooked the popcorn as I took pictures of them. What's funny was they thought I continued taking video when I actually stopped and they kept talking until magaway na yung magkapatid. Haha :D

Always naman nagiging happy pag nagkakalokohan. Anyways, its a friend-slash-cousin thinggy for us so no big deal. Sa akin lang.

Although cousins from both sides were super different. From high to low, being feminine to not-ty, likes and dislikes. Good thing is we loved them just the same.

- pipoca! ♥♥

Actually I never hated popcorns. I (just) have been into a traumatic past. when me and bebé dated and bought a super large pops, all bites were nasty. lol tasted like leftover crap.

. .Sayang :(

So ayun, thats a history nalang. We enjoyed this naman kaya happy.

Then we watched kickass movie until our eyes get tired.

¡Feliz adiós. ser continuado! jamas.

No comments:

Post a Comment