Sunday, April 8, 2012

Et al.


I can never go and unhate you.

You were that someone,
than one little person who would just let me talk,
push you off and or ramble.

You listened to my complaints very well,
I go looked like an idiot BUT
You love me, all still the same.
On the contrary,

I would just like to let you know
I might get angry and nag you for ever.

For the reason that,
whatever you do, good or bad.
It will always hit me that hard, first.

And I'm here..

Not because i'm supposed to be here
or because i'm trapped in here,

but because I would rather be with you
than anywhere else in the world.

I'm happy for meeting you,

for even in the worst we did our best to straighten conflicts.
For understanding the not-so understandable situation,
for continuous encouragement and support,
for being the sweetest best friend, there's so many i can think about, my head couldn't stop. All credits would have been ours, but they're all darn yours. You consistently bring every best out of me, you might just not know. Your charms were seducing the luck to get in my way.
I made a better ambition, not just good enough for me.

 - I remembered cookie song!! C is for cookie ......

However..

There's no one i'd rather be than with you.
You know, there's no one i hate to go a day without talking to, not touch or a kiss.

I appreciate you making me smile no matter what mood you are in.
For managing our feelings at the same time, for forgetting how mad you were when i'm not talking at all.
I wanted to be the girl you'll be with all the time, but you're giving me more.
Least expected.

Soon, i'll be not around.
But i never will worry about ...
Every trouble will be so little if someone means so much.
Eyyyyyy .. ;-*




No comments:

Post a Comment