Sunday, April 1, 2012

Cousin /adj/ Prehensile. Covetous. Greedy. Envious.

Not that I know of.
One is envious who cherishes selfish ill will toward another because of his superior success, endowments, possessions, or the like.

Didn't I just encountered one on the telephone? I've heard a persons voice representing fear on his tone being displaced by a rival. I am not one, i'll say.

The least realization grasp my very forehead. Knowing you, I can never judge. I hate to say this but choosing me as an opponent will definitely wear you out. Have you ever thought how we are so unlike in form? Contrast in the very way of living. And so Education. DREAM BIG Bunghole!xD

Now where were we?

Do I ever looked like I envy you? At all?? When the very mere fact lies in what I taught you of. Probably that's normal with a person who's will is to covet. After you had what you crawled after.

A real dick opportunist.

Read this. You may try, but i know you cant. Shamefully, it abides his blood.

Anyway, To tell you the whole truth my little country brother, I did never thought you're great just like what your mother ONLY told you poor thing, I was so mean to persuade you study hard for your future. To prevail you to do something because I barely know in the first place you are nothing.

How I hate this. Damn Competition.

No comments:

Post a Comment