Sunday, September 25, 2011

There's this guy, &&he's kinda had my heart.

IT WAS NEVER REALLY MY PLAN !! to write something about my man. I should have started writing about my overnight trip to rizal with pj to visit my lovely grannnpany. Papang and Auntie.

But then., I was realizing, (for all ya know i never really had a good eyesight.) And even if the path that you're walking is REALLY blurry, keep walking. You'll focus in when you know you want or need. Then soon these pictures in yer life will become little..then better, be crystal clear. Just don't ever give up. Now, applications.. I never realized i'd met someone you thought you never needed. What i'm totally blessed is that i can get extremely (seriously) happy and contented on what we're simply doing cause the existing importance you'll know and want is his presence. I don't know. But i guess i started to live the life i imagined. <3

So eto na nga, I know at ol times i'm clearly lacking maturity. -er, i meant. Naive. But instead of changing who i really am, Im glad i can perfectly show what i feel, yun bang, i can say, i have never disguised my real feelings. I can say where i want to go, what i want to eat. Without me leaving the idea na baka "kung anong isipin neto" or whatsoever.

In other words. I finally had the feeling of being comfort. ANYWHERE.

Literally speaking, a guy who's more than willing to give what he can. Who's trying to make you feel what you deserve to have as a woman. Who's effort that will exceed your highest expectation. (I don't think im that able to elaborate what he is. Super kulang.)

Even if i had to bear what other species had to think. Haha (Ibang topic!!!)... Sinetchiwa kaya itez na trulili mkpng chorva ever. Wiz nman ma-sey alonzo kasi b.i ang lolo mo. Hayy.. Nkaka lurkey :((

ANYWAY..

I love him now. And no one else matters. Well infact those who are close to me are so accepting him in an early stage so far. Important is crucial. In tagalog: Ang importante, mahalaga. :)

But then, let's see what happen. I wanna quit spilling words from my head. I never did this very long time. He's not a mistake though. Just wanna make sure first. Lots had what was meant to fall with but not to be with. But I pretty sure i'm never letting go. I'm glued and ol' stucked.

So to you, I just wanna let you know how I much wish for you. Everytime. <3

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment