Sunday, September 25, 2011

Racism.

An essay.

I proudly could say, I had lots of exposure in this. Then I had a huge thinking. Is race a valid way to classify people? It might sound grave. I know every one of us already made discrimination. (Haha totoo naman.) But its quite different if it involves race. I mean, being judged not by your character or faults at all.

I really hate it when customers starting to ask where are you located. Depending on the mood, i tried stating im from different country -with articulation. To prevent hang up's. But syempre, i mostly say philippines. (Who wouldn't be proud. Talented kaya mga pinoy.) Some suspend, and there were some who appreciates. (That they understand me, though.)

I would just like to justify, how to prohibit these acts. Not for them to do or follow but for me to interdict criticism. I think it cool. Eventually, we all have distinctive characteristics which determine cultures. And I suppose it's what them, (others) use to think. That their own race is superior and that they have the power to rule or dominate others.

Now, what can we do. We can never disallow but instead of butting against. Maybe, a little less thinking about the feeling of others might be in. We can never afford to hurt or affront others, the same as you think that you deserve.

I literally think how racism cause hatred.

Kaya instead of waiving their late fees, I'd be more deficient in making them aggravated. Bwahaha.

No, Seriously, Instead of those people planking in to upfront denouncing ...uh? something like the governments budget for their education. C'mon, I mean.. It was none of their business. Why would held mass planking. Hahahahaha Superb. It was none of my intention to hurt the believers. And since i was a previous support, All i can say is.. I... sympathize. :D

Hala ano na ba tong topic ko, xD I guess it was more fun to write something about people who think they were extremely knowledgeable. To the mere fact that, they were able to mess braces to strike whatsoever in reference to their almighty grievances.

Is it helpful? Do they cause any welfare. I bet it's all locked tight chaos. << from mama. xD

They were just precising great disorder and confusion. It's not that I was on the political or government side. Let's say I was not liking the point of their routine. I am also a student. But not contradicting the results of deliberation. In short. Show respect. Still they (people who analyze) exert effort to end up in a good colloquy. Malamang! It's their job. Eh kung tinatapos nlang ba ang course at simulan palitan sila. Rrright?

Another whereabouts, Government is never a charity. Ano? PCSO? Just like how customers would like us to treat them when they reached hardship. People where trying to be so clever,
Try to invent something new. Why do one thing when you'll scoot or run away in the end. You'll try to make expensive purchases then wants to make low payment. Wth.

Going back. I don't have any against free will. Or expressing freedom of oneself? Nah, do it your way. Disregarding how you create abomination. Especially about the thing wherein you lie down facing the floor. If its your great jubilee, . I salute you :D

No comments:

Post a Comment