Saturday, May 29, 2010

tagaytay



This was my (really!) first time that I went to tagaytay that we did a lot of good memorable things. Although I wasn't with my mom but im with my sister naman and my tita and tito. I felt like we've been spoiled everytime we're with them, i kinda like the feeling pero it's not the way my parents brought us up so nakakahiya to the bones.

Kanina, while we were going palang. .I listed the time where we have been
. it's good kasi sa feeling that you listed the exact location on the exact time. I dunno kung bakit, kanya kanya yan diba.

so kanina, from bahay sa lp we commute to leveriza, here nga sa mla. bandang 1:10 na kame ng tanghali nakarating. Different talaga feeling, aircon sa bus then init sa labas. .Humid! then pahinga konti. .alis na! Go go go tags. .@2:05 we're at Sm Bicutan na, after 49mins Sta.Rosa na. .(That fast??) Then exactly 3:50 at my watch. .tagaytay na! :)

first stop is picnic groove. .we finally did zipline doubles kahit na nakaka-nginig, good thing is pretty parin sa picture even if fake na yung smile and movement. XD

then. .as of what i can remember, straight na kami sa palace in the sky. 5:12 onwards yun taking a lot of pictures and videos. .then 6:37 were off to buy mushroom burger, favorite ko naman din ang mushroom but its more better tested. about 8:04 we got rms, ang sophisticated and classy ng place but what's important eh. .ang saaarrraapp ng food! as in, you know you're full but you keep on eating. .even ubos na yung rice but you insist na isubo ang ulam. .i dont know but that's what i felt kanina. .the best, yun nga lang. .the best din ang price ;]]

anyway. .it's really fun. .

No comments:

Post a Comment